Owning a top quality membership website can be a positive step for any individual operating either a large scale or a small scale business. These membership websites provide different ways for the business owners to generate income and its one of the main reasons why any website owner wishes to turn their normal website into a striking membership website.
The key idea behind building a membership website is to get membership subscriptions. In order to increase the number of membership subscriptions on a regular basis, it’s important for the website owner to post killer content which keeps people interested so that they continue to pay and renew their monthly account.
These membership websites can be used for different niches such as social networking, eLearning, industry specific, goal specific, sales targeted or anything you can imagine. With a huge advancement in web technologies, building a website is not nearly as difficult as it used to be.
Due to the flexibility of WordPress CMS, any aspiring website owner can build a website and later incorporate the membership features into the site through a simple plugin installation. One such plug-in that can easily transform your WordPress powered website into a membership site is “WishList Member”.
WishList Member is the key player when it comes to WordPress membership plugins. As a website owner, you need not be a technical expert or a programmer to install this plugin. The installation process is very simple, initially you need to buy and download the plugin. The next step includes unzipping the file and uploading it to the site. Through this plugin, you can have your own membership website up in just a few minutes.
Salient features of WishList Member plugin
- Supports unlimited membership levels.
- Integrated with several shopping cart systems like PayPal, ClickBank, Infusionsoft, Recurly, Stripe, Spreedly, Authorize.net and more.
- Easily manage members by deleting, upgrading or canceling their membership.
- Based on the membership level, the site owner can restrict the members from accessing specific posts and pages.
- Easily control the subscription length of different members associated with the site.
- Integrated with top Email autoresponder services like Aweber, Active Campaign, Constand Contact, Mail Chimp and many more.
After purchasing the WishList Member plugin, users are provided with a set of video tutorials along with a set of written support guides that walk through the process of installing the plugin and setting up a complete membership site with ease.