To create any professional looking online store or a company website, there are wide number of WordPress themes available on the internet. But to craft a functional and unique looking website for your online store, you need to definitely prefer a WordPress theme that must be powered by WooCommerce, one such WordPress theme that comes with loads of standard features is TopShop.
Few unique features of the theme include two premium sliders worth of $15 each and it supports a widgetized sidebar and footer. The theme is highly responsive, it means that it can automatically scale to devices of different screen sizes and resolutions that are used for browsing the website.
Few unique features of TopShop WordPress theme:
- Different high resolution images and the entire content on home page will appear crisp and sharp on any device.
- Users can easily edit the website or modify the home page through theme options panel.
- Few additional tasks such as uploading logos, adding Google analytics code, inserting background pattern and changing theme’s layout can be done by accessing the theme options panel.
- Translating the web page into other foreign languages is not that easy, but with inclusion of .Po/.Mo files, users can easily translate the web page.
- The theme features a social sharing option that allows the visitors to share interest image or content on different social networks with a single click.