Datafeed serves Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced marketers who are looking for ways to generate revenues from their online business ventures. It is a system wherein a user can develop and embed an Affiliate shop on the WordPress site by carefully evading thumping datafeed folders, rehearsing programming languages and employing costly programmers.
Theoretically, if a user has access to a WordPress site, he/she can visit an Affiliate site, initiate a relationship, and download a datafeed folder from the network thus transferring the file into the user’s site, creating pages and pages of content. One page containing data for a product are added into the WordPress site from an Affiliate network.
To install the Pop-shop plug-in:
- Transfer the Pop-shop folder from the machine to the Plug-in folder in WordPress
- Log into the user’s WordPress account
- In the administration panel, click on plug-ins and activate the plug-in
- In the administration panel, click on options and select Pop-shops
- If the user does not have a Pop-shop account, it is advisable to create one and add it to the network Affiliate ID.
- Select the products and begin generating revenues!
To troubleshoot the Plug-in: The plug-in installed might not be attuned to the version of the WordPress the user is using.
- If the user is not able to log into his Pop-shops account, ensure that the host is CURL-enabled.
- If the user is not able to observe the product popper, go to Options, Writing and Users and select Personal Options.
- Some plug-ins do not work because they are incompatible with the version of the WordPress the user is employing. In such a scenario, it is advisable to refresh the cache of the browser